Well…. I hope you all had the most wonderful Christmas… I know I did.
Seen as it was the first Christmas I was going to be sharing with the boy we decided to spend the day together on our own. As the relationship still feels slightly new, we didnt want to share it with families, and luckily, they were all fully supportive!
I had the most wonderful day and adored every moment of our first Christmas together, even with a few funny mishaps it was perfect!
I thought I’d share with you a couple of pics from our first Christmas!
So here goes:
1. a handmade decoration for my man
2/3. Our christmassy front room
4. us, all festive in red
5. a tradition, skype present opening with my best friend in Melbourne
6. Christmas table decorations and hand made crackers
7. a babycham start to the day
8. breakfast in the tub on my new bath table made by the boy
9. I love laying a beautiful table!
10/11. our AMAZING veggi (the boy doesnt eat meat) roast dinner… we had homemade wellington (more on that another time) roast potatoes, parsnips, baby carrots, Shallots & garlic, Creamed leeks & spinach, Sticky red cabbage, brocoli/cauliflower cheese, stuffing and gravy!
12. pudding time – warm melted chocolate ganache with fresh berries and lemon & poppy seed shortbread
13/14. the boy brought me my first lego kit! I was very good at it! ha!
15. time for cheese and biscuits….
So there you go… my christmas day! What did you get up to? Feel free to share your own festive posts!