So…. a little while ago it was my friends Birthday.
I offered to make a cake…. and a layered cake was what I fancied making… so here goes, a recipe not for the faint hearted, but wow… oh so good! Mine turned out a little more gooey then the picture suggests, but on taste, i reckon it was a good 9.5 out of 10!
I really enjoyed making the cake, and eating it, and the compliments… get involved…. get baking!
1. Making toys for tiny unborn little girls (more detailed post on this later)
2. Making huge chocolate cake for best friends birthday (more detailed post on this later)
3. Lazy Sundays on the sofa with homemade soup and Amelie
4. Wednesday night date night with the boy, food then film then cocktails and pudding
6. Maxwell’s pet tortoise Billie
7. I made pie. Goats cheese, sweet potato, spinach and pine nut pie. it was GOOD.
8. The very lovely Joseph Hartley making bread as part of the Making It project.
9. Autumnal walks along the river with the boy
10. The perfect pub roast after.